A quality watch usually contains over 160 parts. In order to keep your watch reacting and performing in peak condition, it will require a service every three to five years. At Watch Doctors, we are solely dedicated to high quality timepieces and ensuring each timepiece is restored to it’s best possible performance and accuracy.
Each service includes the following :
- Dismantling of case
- Dismantling of movement
- Ultrasonic cleaning of case and bracelet (where appropriate)
- Oiling of components and cleaning of movement
- Testing of gaskets and replacement where necessary
- Re-assembly of dial and hands
- Re-assembly of watch
- Full water resistance & pressure tests
- 5 day mechanical test
- Repair bracelet/ clasp (where applicable)
- Polish glass
- 1 Year Guarantee
If your watch has been damaged and is not quite due a service, a repair may be preferable. If you are unsure as to what is wrong, please feel free to call us on +44 (0)1442 891435 or send/ drop it in.
Once received, we will:
- Carry out a complimentary, non obligation examination of the piece to find the issue.
- Discuss the issue with you and what work needs to be carried out, including a final cost.
- If you are happy to proceed, our watchmakers will begin to restore your watch.
- Carry out a full mechanical test for 48 hours and water-resistance tests.
Manual wind service
Quartz chronograph service
Manual/auto chronograph service
Standard round glass
Standard shaped glass
Standard button and stem
Battery and reseal
Other part jobs including
Refitting of loose dial parts